Fugawi Aboard Canada and bordering US States
Quilted charts of East and West Coasts of Canada, the US and Canadian Great Lakes and US States bordering Canada
All the benefits of paper charts, minus the paper. Quilted charts of Canada and bordering US States are based on the complete collection of more than 1600 raster charts from the Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) and over 1100 raster charts from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) of the USA.
Pan from chart to chart seamlessly and zoom in and out through charts at different scales for a vector-like experience with the familiar look and feel of raster charts.
As shown, covers the East and West Coasts of Canada, the Great Lakes and the NOAA charts for the US States bordering Canada, that is, Alaska, Washington, Maine, and the American side of the Great Lakes.
This product is compatible only with Lighthouse II supporting Raymarine Plotters and Raymarine Voyage Planner. This is a downloadable product.
After purchase, use the LightHouse Manager to download to an Initialized micro SD card for use on a supported plotter. For use on Voyage Planner, download directly onto the software.
To Initialize a microSD card, plug in a blank microSD into any (powered-up) Lighthouse II (v11 or later) or Dragonfly (v9 or later) compatible Raymarine chartplotter and remove it. A file will be automatically written to the card named Lighhouse_id.txt. If the file Lighthouse_id.txt is not present on the card, it cannot be used to download charts purchased from charts.Raymarine.com.
RM-FUG-ABR-CAN - 7.27 GB Download
End User License Agreement: Fugawi Aboard Canada and bordering US States--RM-FUG-ABR-CAN
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Use of this product indicates acceptance of the End User License Agreement (EULA), by a user for this product.
Online access to http://www.fugawi.com/web/corporate/fugawi_aboard_eula.htm is encouraged, prior to purchase of this product.
A printed copy of this EULA is also packaged with this product.
Do not purchase or use this product if you do not accept this EULA.
By purchasing and/or using NASRCAD, clicking “Accept” or by visiting and/or using the Site or Service, you confirm that you have read, understand, agree to and Accept, all the terms of the Agreement. By accepting this Agreement, you are bound by its terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you are prohibited from using, further using, purchasing and/or subscribing to the Product(s), and you are prohibited from clicking “Accept”, if and where applicable.
- Eligibility. You may not use the Product(s) and may not Accept the Agreement if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Northport, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Product(s) under the laws of Canada or any other countries, including a country in which you are resident and/or from which you use the Product(s).
- Grant of License. Subject to the terms of the Agreement, Northport hereby grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable (as stated below), license to use and /or install the Product(s).
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property.
- The Product(s) and all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Product(s) are owned by Northport or its suppliers and/or licensors and, are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions in Canada and other jurisdictions. Northport hereby reserves all copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights in and to the Product(s) and Services not expressly granted herein.
- The Product is licensed and not sold.
- You agree not to use proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the services. No portion of the Product(s) may be reproduced in any form by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Product(s), in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Product(s) in unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, trespass or excess burdening network capacity.
- Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
- You agree to use the Product(s) for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You may possess media on which the Product(s) may be recorded; however Northport and/or Northport’s licensor(s) retain ownership of these Product(s). The license is valid for an original supplied version of the Product(s) that is saved or down loaded onto a memory device. The term of license for the Product(s) is for the life of the medium upon which the Product(s) are stored upon. If possession of said medium terminates, for example as a result of said medium being stolen, lost or otherwise transferred, sold, or donated to a third party, Northport has no obligation to supply new copies of Product(s) to you or any other party.
- Northport is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience to Customers. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Product(s) which Northport provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Northport may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Product(s) (or any features within the Product(s)) to you or to users generally at Northport's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may cease using the Product(s) at any time. You do not need to inform Northport when you cease using the Product(s).
- You acknowledge and agree that if Northport disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Product(s), your account details or any files or other content which may be associated with your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that Northport may set an upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Site and Service or may set an upper limit on the amount of storage space or bandwidth used for the provision of any Product(s). Such fixed upper limits may be set or re-set by Northport at any time, without notice to you, at Northport's discretion.
- If Northport has received a fee from you for provision of Site and Service and should the Site and Service fail to perform in accordance with the limited warranty, your exclusive remedy shall be either a pro rata refund of the fees paid subsequent to a date you notified Northport of the failure, or repair or replacement of the Site and Service, at the sole discretion of Northport. The limited warranty shall not be available if failure of the Site and Service has resulted from accident, abuse or misapplication by you. Any replacement Site and Service will be warranted only for the remainder of the initial warranty period.
- If Northport, at its sole discretion, suspends, cancels or otherwise restricts your use of Site and Service for which you have paid Northport a fee, your exclusive remedy shall be a pro rata refund of the fees paid which correspond with the period in which Northport disabled your access to the Site and Service. If Northport suspends, cancels or otherwise restricts your use of Site and Service for which you have paid Northport a fee, due to failure by you to conform to the terms of this Agreement, then no refund of the fees paid shall be applied.
- Customer may not, and may not permit or assist others to: (a) rent, lease, sell, sublicense, loan, time-share, or otherwise transfer or distribute Product(s) or any data collected through Customer’s use of Product(s) for any commercial purpose, or (b) remove, alter or obscure Northport’s proprietary notices affixed to or contained in the Product(s), or (c) provide access to copies of the Product(s) via a network, whether Internet or Intranet environments, where it could be used by multiple persons, or copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify or create derivative works of the Product(s) or any part thereof, unless expressly permitted in this Agreement or by applicable law.
- Customer, shall not perform, nor assist a third party to perform, any attempt to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Northport supplied software or data for any purpose.
- Customer, as a licensee, is not permitted to sub-license any rights of this agreement to any third party.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations. You agree that your use of Product(s) will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in any geographic location where you are resident and/or use the Product(s), including, without limitation, any laws or regulations regarding the collection and use of user generated data.
- Consent to use of personal data.
- Software supplied to you by Northport, may automatically download and install updates from Northport, from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Product(s) and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive said updates (and permit Northport to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Product(s).
- Product(s) maybe supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Product(s), queries made through the Product(s) or other information.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Northport on the Product(s) are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- In consideration for Northport granting you access to and use of the Product(s), you agree that Northport may place such advertising on said Product(s).
- User I.D.’s. You may be required to create a unique user identification (“User I.D.”) and password to enable you to access and use the Product(s). You may only access and use the Product(s) using this User I.D. and password and you may not allow any third party to access the Product(s) using you User I.D. and password. You shall be responsible for all activity occurring under your User I.D., shall maintain the confidentiality of your User I.D. and password and shall promptly notify Northport of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Product. Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate any User I.D. which it determines may have been used for any unauthorized purpose, with or without prior notice to the user of the User I.D.
- Updates and Upgrades. The price paid by Customer for the Product(s) relates only to Customer’s access to and use of the Product(s), and not to any other products or services, including upgrades or technical support Northport offers or may offer from time to time. Should Northport, in its sole discretion, provide Customer with any modifications, upgrades, updates, and enhancements to or of the Product(s), any and all such modifications, upgrades, updates and enhancements shall constitute the “Product(s)” under the Agreement and shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement.
- Support Services. If you have any questions or problems in connection with your use of the Product(s), you may contact customer support during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, USA, except holidays, by phone at +1-416-920-9300 or by email at email@example.com
- Termination. The Agreement is effective until explicitly terminated. Some Product(s) may be subject to certain term restrictions in which case they will terminate upon the term completion. The Agreement and your rights hereunder, including all rights to use the Product(s), will immediately terminate without notice to if you breach any provision of the Agreement. Upon termination, you must immediately cease use of the Product(s). The provisions of Sections 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of this EULA shall survive the termination of this EULA for any reason.
- User-Generated Content (“UGC”).
- The term UGC refers to any data created by Customers derived with the aid of the Product(s), such as, but not limited to data files, map images, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images. It includes, but it is not limited to, (i) chart data as a result of errors, omissions, or discrepancy reports from customers, (ii) chart data generated by users encompassing bathymetric data, tracks, trails, markers and any points-of-interest.
- UGC is used to correct and improve Northport products. No personal data will be intentionally revealed by Northport to third parties.
- Northport does not allow any customer or third party to sell or market or permit to sell or market UGC created in conjunction with Northport products without express permission from Northport. If you choose to share UGC for any purpose, you must send a copy of such data to Northport to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Northport reserves the exclusive right to use this data for commercial purposes and you explicitly waive any claim of property on the UGC and its derivatives.
- Third-Party Material Disclaimer. Certain services may include hardware, software and/or data materials from third parties or links to certain third party web sites, applications and others (collectively referred to as “TPM”). You acknowledge and agree that Northport is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content of accuracy of such TPM. Northport does not warrant or endorses and does not assume and will not have any liability or for any TPM. You agree that you will not use any TPM in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that Northport is not in any way responsible for any such use by you or your agents.
- NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NORTHPORT AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO GUARANTEE, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY CHARTS, MAPS, CONTENT AND DATA PROVIDED. NORTHPORT DOES NOT PROVIDE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INACCURACIES AND POOR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
IN ADDITION, ALL NAVIGATION AIDS ARE SUBJECT TO INACCURACIES AND DISCREPANCIES. CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE PRODUCT AS ITS SINGLE NAVIGATION AID IN CONNECTION WITH NAVIGATING ITS VESSEL. CUSTOMER SHOULD OBTAIN NAVIGATION INFORMATION FROM ADDITIONAL SOURCES, AND CROSS-CHECK ALL INFORMATION FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR DISCREPANCIES WHEN CUSTOMER MAKES ANY DETERMINATION REGARDING ITS VESSEL’S VITAL INFORMATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO POSITION, COURSE, SPEED AND INTENDED TRACK.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. NORTHPORT PRODUCTS ARE LICENSED TO CUSTOMER “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NORTHPORT AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SERVICE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. NEITHER NORTHPORT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS NOR LICENSORS, AS APPLICABLE, WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICE OR THE USE THEREOF WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE FROM OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT. EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF TERMS OR WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED, CUSTOMER WILL NOT HOLD NORTHPORT LIABLE FOR, AND AGREES TO ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, ANY FAILURE OF THE product TO ACHIEVE CUSTOMER’S INTENDED RESULTS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM CUSTOMER’S DOWNLOADING, REPRODUCING, INSTALLING OR USING THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S COMPUTERS, NETWORK, DEVICES OR SYSTEMS. NORTHPORT’S SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NORTHPORT OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), OR FOR LEGAL FEES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE product, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, DELICT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NORTHPORT OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NORTHPORT’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM EXCEED USD $100. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION ON DAMAGES REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK. NORTHPORT’S SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS LIMITATION ON DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Northport and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers, services providers, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and other contractors from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising out of or relating to: (a) Customer’s use of the Product(s) other than as permitted hereunder; or (b) Customer’s breach of the Agreement (collectively “Claim(s)”). Northport will have the right to participate through counsel of its choice in any defense by Customer of any Claim. Customer may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of Northport. Customer also agrees to pay all of Northport’s reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees relating to any successful legal action taken against Customer in connection with a suspected breach of the Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Agreement and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by using the Product, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of competent jurisdiction within the City of Toronto, of the Province of Ontario, Canada for resolution of any disputes relating to the Agreement and/or the Product(s) and waive any objection thereto.
- Export Restrictions. Customer may not export or re-export the Product: (a) into, or to a national or resident of, any country to which Canada or the United States have embargoed goods. By installing or using the Product, Customer is representing and warranting that Customer is not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such embargoed list.
- Force Majeure. Northport shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond Northport’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, any mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and warranties and understandings, whether oral or written, with respect to the Product(s). Modifications to the Agreements that are not posted on the Site are not valid. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and any other agreement or understanding related to the Product, this Agreement shall prevail.